Monday, May 23, 2011

Old School Punk Lurks Shadows


Never the teacher’s pet, Old School Punk has continued his bullying ways throughout his life. This sinister school dropout terrorizes all who cross his path. His lack of intellect is compensated by his brute force and mean spirit. Any act of violence is not too gruesome for the Old School Punk; he’ll beat you up or slash your throat without hesitation. Be careful when you walk down the street, Old School Punk is lurking in the shadows.
Purchase your own Old School Punk Halloween Mask.

1 comment:

Scott said...

I think I saw him on the street the other night. It was a brief glimpse in the streetlight, then it was gone again. I was a little frightened and running late, so I high tailed it out of there! Thankfully it never followed! I think.